- Bi-directional exchange of data
- Flexible scheduling of data transfer
- Synchronization of any PPM data
- Export of PPM Dashboard to SharePoint
- Unlimited user-defined data mappings
- Integration of multiple SharePoint sites
- Creation of SharePoint project sites from PPM
- Creation of Outlook tasks and events from PPM
- Easy installation and configuration
With SharePoint Connector, SharePoint and HP PPM are finally united! You’re welcome.
1) SharePoint serves as the organizational document repository: Documents attached to PPM entities, such as proposals or projects, get automatically exported to SharePoint.
2) PPM serves as the repository of project-related information: PPM is used for strategic decision-making and work plan management. Project team members use SharePoint to manage project issues, risks, action items, etc. Project data entered into SharePoint automatically populates PPM, as the hub of project information.
3) Key metrics are managed in PPM: Time compliance, overall project status or resource status are automatically exported to SharePoint and are made highly accessible to a broad audience.
4) SharePoint contains sites for different projects: SharePoint project site creation and data updates are automated to create a seamless process integrating SharePoint into PM standards.
5) Leverage Outlook’s productivity features: Create Outlook tasks and calendar events from PPM work items such as tasks assignments and time sheet reminders to help users “get things done”.
- Eliminate process redundancies
- Reduce data maintenance effort
- Selectively make certain PPM data widely available
- Allow valuable collaboration surrounding PPM data
- Flexibly determine the UI of choice for various PPM data domains
- Unify document storage