You have purchased PPM product licenses, acquired hardware, configured the product, trained your users, and managed organizational change with a clear objective in mind: full adoption of the tool and enhanced PPM maturity. But how can you proactively manage the adoption and maturity of PPM and ensure data quality in an accurate, comprehensive, and agile way? The Adoption and Maturity Management (AMM) Add-on from PPMetrics addresses this strategic challenge head-on.
- Monitor usage, PPM maturity and data quality
- Set individual targets and monitor specific user and entity groups
- Easily configure expected usage targets and maturity ratings
- Manage license allocation and assignment
- Receive configurable, exception-triggered usage alerts
- Easy integration with business intelligence tools
- Answer 100’s of different business questions without any coding
- Is the organization using the tool?
- Do my direct reports utilize the system to enhance the quality of their decisions?
- Do we really have reliable data for making key business decisions?
- Is the enterprise deployment progressing as planned?
- Has the PPM maturity of the IT organization been enhanced over time?
- What would be reasonable PPM adoption & maturity goals for the next year?
- Which users or groups need additional PM mentoring and support?
- Is the organization ready for more advanced PM functionality?
- How do my people use the system?
- Which team members are failing to meet the expected system’s usage/maturity levels?
- Has the system been configured according to HP’s leading practices and the OOTB functionality?
- Are some IT groups exceeding their allotted license allocations? Which ones?
- How has an application change influenced the usage?
- Is the application support model aligned with the actual usage and the application configuration?